Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Confessions

I can't decide if these are confessions, or random facts, or both. I thought it would be fun every month to share things about me that may interest my kids later on. Or maybe they won't be interested at all! Ha!

* I have a "thing" for new pens. When I'm at the grocery store and I see really cute pens, all new and packaged, I always want to buy them. Same with notebook paper and crayons. That's strange, right?

* I don't like to go to Ladies' Conferences. I always leave feeling inadequate....and guilty....and like I don't measure up....so I just don't go to them. Ever.

* I don't like to eat the ends of things.....like pickles, bananas, and hot dogs. I don't know why, but I've been that way as long as I can remember. I just cut off the ends and it's all good.

* My 13-year-old has a little mustache and it bothers me. When I talk to him, I just stare at it. How did this happen? 

* My kids don't usually have cute Easter baskets to put their eggs in (bad grammar, I know). They have used Wal-Mart sacks, plastic Halloween pumpkins, and paper sacks from Braums. And it doesn't bother me.....not even a little bit. Is that redneck? 

* Jay makes fun of me because I call OKC, "The City" (he's from Arkansas, he doesn't understand). Until a few years ago, I always called the refrigerator the "ice box." And lastly, he thinks its strange that I pronounce coyote in 2 syllables and it sounds like kie-oat instead of ki-yo-tee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment