Wednesday, May 13, 2015

2015 Summer Movie List

Most of our movie-watching goes on during the fall and winter months. And then August happens in Oklahoma. You know those days. Too hot to go the pool, Sonic slushes are served in liquid form, tomato plants are getting crispy. Perfect days for setting out a jar for sun tea and popping in a movie. So, here are a few flicks I'd love to see. 

1) Gone With the Wind

Ya'll, I've never seen it. I've seen little bits and pieces, but not the entire movie. 






2) Secondhand Lions

Love this one, and I think the kids will. Plus that, Michael Caine and Robert Duvall. 




3) What About Bob

An old favorite!




4) Walk the Line

Another fav that I haven't seen in a few years.




5) Coal Miner's Daughter

I doubt ANYONE will watch this with me, but they will be the one's missing out. I love this one. Love.






No comments:

Post a Comment