Friday, May 29, 2015

5 Things Friday


1) Rebel Green Fruit and Veggie Clean. Have ya'll tried this? I bought some a few days ago at Target, and I really like it. I try to buy organic, but feeding a family of 7 is expensive! We can plow through some strawberries. So I gave this a try and I could not believe what the water looked like after soaking for just a few minutes. Gross! 












2) Tazo Orange Chiffon, if you are a tea drinker, getcha some! 






3) I have been an Emma Bridegwater admirer for a really long time. I don't own a single piece, but I would love to someday! Look at these coffee mugs! There are so many weddings going on right now, I can't think of a better gift! 





4) And look at this sweetest cup and saucer ever!! You can find it on the Dayspring website.  









5) I have slightly curly hair. Kinda wavy, kinda wrinkly. Anyway, this stuff is awesome if your hair needs a little encouragement to curl, or hold curl. And it adds lots of volume. And your head will smell like a lemon sugar cookie, so, how could THAT be wrong??  






Happy Weekend!!













No comments:

Post a Comment