Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Few Things



When I was little, I wanted to be a Judd....and when Naomi Judd had to quit due to health reasons, I was ecstatic. I was convinced I could take her place. I would lock myself in the bathroom and sing into my hairbrush. Yep.


Sometimes I vacuum the whole house, even when it really doesn't need to be done, just to drown out the whining and bickering constant stream of noise coming from my children.


I don't like to look at baby pictures very often because it makes me sad to see how fast my kids are growing up. 


When I put on mascara, the kids ask, "Where are we going?" 


I wish I could play the banjo. Sursly. 


For the last 2 years, I have been asking my 6-year-old what she wants to be when she grows up. Her answer is always the same, she wants to "sell snow cones." And it has me a bit worried. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment