Saturday, February 16, 2013

Confession

I am a BBC junkie. It's true. When the kids are in bed and my house is clean, I love to unwind with a good British flick.....well, unless the Thunder are playing. Why can't American shows be so great? They definitely have us beat when it comes to television. Anyway, I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you....that way, you will have something to watch until Downton Abbey returns!


 Judi Dench? I think yes! And there is a sequel. 

Lark Rise to Candleford, beats Downton Abbey in my book. There are 4 seasons worth of episodes and you can watch every single one of them with your children sitting next to you. I got the entire DVD set for my mom for Christmas last year. She watched 4 seasons in 2 weeks. And she was sad when there were no more to watch. It's that good. You will recognize a Downton face or two in this one.


Call the Midwife. This one I liked, but my hubby refused to watch it because there is a LOT of birthing going on. A LOT. Definitely not one for the kiddos, but I do recommend it.


And lastly, The Forsyte Saga. 



No comments:

Post a Comment